Grove & Dean's New & Exclusive Courier Insurance Scheme is designed especially for couriers
and other trades who are involved in the transport of goods for hire and reward. This service provides
cover for vans, cars, trucks and motorcycle dispatch riders in any UK city or town.
Grove & Dean are committed to providing the Courier Industry a full and complete package which is
a must for today's Professional Courier. Whether you are a new start up or an experienced operator we
have the market to suit your needs.
Why use Grove & Dean for your Courier Insurance?
We are one of the UK's leading insurance brokers and have an experienced team of specialists who are
ready and equipped to find you the best possible deal, suited to your individual requirements. The Grove
& Dean Courier Insurance Scheme is an exclusive rate, only available from us, underwritten by A+
Rated Insurers and we can guarantee the following service on all policies:
- Quick Turn around on quotes
- Flexible Cover
- Superior Claims Service
- Low Cost Instalment Plan
- Instant Cover – Policy Documents E-mailed in PDF form
- Legal Cover – Excess Recovery/Loss of Earnings/Personal Injury
- 3 Year fixed Rates – Offering financial stability in an world with increasing claims costs
Low Claim Rebates – When you have a good year, you benefit. Confirming the requirement of good Risk
Superior Claims Team & Service
Grove & Dean work closely we our clients to fully understand the needs and ongoing difficulties
a claim can bring. Our Claims Team has experienced and highly skilled individuals that are able to be
fast, efficient and sympathetic to your needs.
Key Features and Benefits of our claim service:
24 Hour Claims Line – Driver able to speak with experienced claims handler at the scene of an accident,
24 hours a day
- Nationwide network of approved repairers - To ensure speedy repairs
- Replacement Vehicle – No down time for driver (Fault & Non-Fault)
- Out of Pocket Expenses Recovered – Loss of Earnings, Excess, Personal Injury claims
Should you like to discuss our NEW facility please contact:
Glen Cottle, Motor Fleet Account Manager, Transportation Division
- 01708 436 811
- 0870 2384443