Grove and Dean Ltd are delighted to introduce SafetyNet, an insurance scheme designed specifically for building trade merchants
From builders merchants to plumbers merchants, timber merchants to iron mongers and all other building trade merchants and wholesalers, SafetyNet is a tailor made insurance product which offers all the specific covers required by these businesses.
In short, SafetyNet provides a safe, bespoke and time saving insurance check-list, ensuring businesses are covered correctly.
As a long standing broker to the construction industry, our specialist team has become expert in many
related fields, including providing excellent, value for money insurance to building trade merchants.
We understand the risks associated with running a successful business and our schemes provide
comprehensive cover, from business interruption to employers' liability, money, goods and transportation
Specialist schemes for:
- Builders merchants
- Plumbers merchants
- Electrical contracting wholesalers
- Timber merchants
- Tile wholesalers
- Iron mongers
- All other building trade merchants and wholesalers
- In-house dedicated claims specialist
- Competitive Scheme Rates
- Discount for BMF membership
- 10% discount for NMBS and BMF members
Builders merchants insurance covers:
Material Damage, Business Interruption, Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability, Money, Goods
in Transit and Commercial Legal Expenses.
- All material claims on a All Risks cover basis
- All contents other than stock covered on a 15% day one basis and settled on a reinstatement basis
- Cover on stock sold settled on a contract price basis
- Automatic cover for goods in the open
- Automatic cover for glass, blinds and signs
- Cover for replacement locks following theft of keys
- Includes trace & access costs
- Automatic exhibition extension
- Building Interruption due to failure of public utilities, lottery syndicate wins and material damage at unnamed suppliers or customers premises. Also denial of access, including through infectious diseases and crime scenes.
- Liability cover can be extended to include Contracting
- Cover for plant and equipment hired out
For more details please contact:
Jim Hooper Cert CII, Corporate Account Executive.
- 01708 436811
- 0870 238 4443